Rental Terms and Conditions
The rental agreement is between rent-a-prop.com (we) and the Customer (you). By placing your order, the Customer agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
1) All rented props remained the property of rent-a-prop.com at all times.
2) All rented props must be collected and returned to our location at Woodlands Sector 1 #03-21/23 unless otherwise arranged with rent-a-prop.com.
3) Customer is to inspect all the rented props upon collection to ensure that there is no defect to any of the props rented and acknowledge via signature the condition of the items. Some items do show signs of wear and tear and this may be noted. If the customer does not inspect the items before removing them from our premises, the items are deemed satisfactory and damage free. Please hold on to the packaging and keep them in good order for repacking. Any loss or damage to the packaging or boxes will be charged at replacement value.
4) A refundable security deposit of $50 (for rental below $50) or $150 (for rental above $50) is required upon order of the rented props. This will be returned to the customer once the props are returned undamaged and in the same condition as when it left our premises.
5) Customer has to pay the full retail value of the props that are missing or damaged. This amount will be deducted from the security deposit. If the amount exceeds the security deposit, customer is to pay rent-a-prop.com within 3 days of the return date.
6) The rental period of all the props is for 4 days. rent-a-prop.com must agree to any extension to the rental period. Should the rented props be held for a longer period without our permission, customer will be charged a full day’s rental for every additional day. This will be deducted from your security deposit.
7) Please ensure that all rented props have been gently washed and/or cleaned before returning them back to us. Please contact us if you are unsure how to clean a certain item. A cleaning fee of $20 is chargeable for stained items.
8) rent-a-prop.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused to any person or damage caused to any property of the customer resulting from the rental of our items.
9) Cancellations made 14 days prior to the collection date will receive 50% refund. Cancellations made within 14 days will forfeit the payment. Additions and substitutions are subject to availability.